Come join the International Education Programs!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day Letter


 Hi! I'm Yurie Tada. I'm Japanese and I attend Kyoto Sangyo University in Japan.

But now I'm  IEP student.

On May 10th, in roomA, I attended mother's day event to give my host mother letter.

There were many student and I also went to there with my friends.

There were a lot of kind of papers, envelopes, ribbon, and seals.

And I could pick out anything I like and I made letter.

This event made me enjoyable because I made yourself.

On May 12th, I gave my host mother letter, at that time, my host mother was pleased.

And my host sister and brother also gave her mother letter.

I thought mother's day is very important because I can convey to mother my appreciation.

So I recommend this event!! I think you'll like this event!!